- What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you). To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide to subscribe to our newsletter, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to our products)
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
(Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when we access it.
- Your access to and control over information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at email@example.com:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Edit any data we have about you
- Delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Your consent